The nature of the application is that it will have a long lifetime and will need to be expandable. Overall project complexity is medium.
- .Net C#
- License suitable for commercial use
- Require constructor injection (for readability) and setter injection to support circular dependencies
- Runtime creation of object sets
- Plugin support ... I'm not sure
- Suitable use in a TDD environment with mocking
- Code readability and simplicity
I've done a quick look at the documentation. My first impression is good. I noticed a feature suggesting support for mocked object injection. I've not looked further but this is interesting as I do spend time most days creating mock objects for injection.